Lions symbolize courage, strength, royalty and majesty. This hat is for the mamas (and dads, too!) raising their kids to know the power they have access to as children of God, and to live accordingly. Our kids know they are children of the king and have great worth and power, not subject to the spirit of fear.
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." - 2 Timothy 1:7
"The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion." -Proverbs 28:1
$10 from every hat sold will be donated to Influence Learning Center.
Use the code "INFLUENCE" at checkout to avoid shipping fees and your hats will be delivered to the learning center during the first week of May.
- Sturdy 5-Panel Snap Back
- 2.75'' Brim Length; 4.5'' x 7.0'' Crown
- One Size Fits Most: Fits crowns that measure from 21" - 24.5" around the head.
We’ve created this size guide based on average wrist measurements according to age, but for the best fit, measure wrist before ordering and order according to the proper cuff length.
1. Use a flexible measuring tape or piece of string and gently wrap it around the wrist, just below the wrist bone, in the same place you’d wear a watch.
2. Take note of the measurement if using a measuring tape, or cut the string to the proper length and then lay the string out straight and measure it using a ruler.
3. Add about 1/2” to obtain the proper cuff legnth. Extra wide cuffs require a little more length and narrow cuffs require a little less.